Friday, May 28, 2010

Review on Woodwinked Eye Shadow from M.A.C

Buisness Email...Contact Me: bellasobsession@hotmail.com
Woodwinked Eyeshadow from M.A.C. (this picture below is from google.)

(is this lighting better than my second posts review?)


(Veluxe Pearl)

(Warm Antique Gold)

Ahhh okay, so lemme start off by saying that today was my Graduation!! YES! No, not my highschool graduation, my 8th grade graduation. It was soo awesome but very sad because my bff of almost 8 years is moving away to Chicago :( I know! It sucks.


Well, as a graduation present my mom took me to M.A.C. and I bought three things. (I will be doing a review very soon on the two other things I bought). One of the prodcuts I bought was Woodwinked Eyeshadow. At first I was a little skeptical, because I thought it might look exactly like 'All That Glitters' (which I already have.) But I decided to go and buy it anyway, and when I got home I swatched it next to All That Glitters and they were COMPLETELY different.


All That Glitters is A LOT more redish, and less honeylike. I really really like Woodwinked and I'm very happy with this product. There are no Cons so I recomend 100 percent that you buy this product!

OOH, and tonight is my 8th Grade Prom!!! Ima dance all night ;) Hahha, but I AM very excited. And my friend who moved away last year after 7th grade is coming to visit and she's gonna be at the Prom so I'm sooo stoked to see her. It's going to be loads of fun and I can't wait.

Song of the Day: "I Got a Feeling"- Black Eyed Peas

Quote of the Day: "You don't know what you go till it's gone"

xoxo,

Bella

P.S. Please follow me & Comment thanksss







1 comment:

  1. Lovin' this again, keep it coming! Daily posts pleaseee! And show an example of it on you PLEASEEE
    lots of love,
    your biggest fan
    ^how creepy lmao

    ReplyDelete