Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

So... I'm guilty :(

I got lazy.

I haven't updated in about... um...forever? SORRY, it's that I was on vacation at the beach and well- yeah. The summerness got to me. BUT ANYHU- I'm back and have a haul for you.
:O "WHAT? A HAUL? REALLY?" yesss a haul :O now, I think I'm forced to say this since...well...EVERYONE does when they do a haul... okay, here it goes:
I AM NOT BRAGGING.
A HAUL COMES WITH PART OF BEING A 'BEAUTY BLOGGER'
Okay :) All done! I just had to since some incompetent people hate :)
So let me stop rambling and get to the haul:

Okay, so the first thing I got was this veeerry pretty necklace (sorry about my fail of trying to make it in a shape of a heart... well, I tried). It has two keys (that remind me of Tiffany keys...which are completely different...w.e... let me dream), a heart, a lock in a shape of a heart, and this other heart with carvings in it. It's less than $10 and hangs long.

This is a cream colored vest type cardigan. I would pair it with the silver necklace and a colorful tank top. Then jean shorts and maybe some brown boots/or converse. (I'd go with the converse...well, that's cause I'm a converse girl). It was around $15.

These are two tanktops that I bought, each three dollars. Yeah, nothing special. Just tanktops.


This is a very very cute vintag-ey looking earings... but...as you see...the one on the right is missing one of the ornaments! :O I literally got home...took it out... and it was broken. CHEAP-O. Ugh :/ That's the bad thing about Forever 21 jewelry :( *sigh* I'm so desperate to wear it that I might even rip out the ornament from the left so it's even...ayy. They were about five bucks, I think.



Last but DEFFINETLY not least was this really cute slouchy shirt. On one of your shoulders it kinda hangs down and it's baggy which I think looks VERY cute :) It has three cute bows that looked like they've been sketched and I've been looking for this type of slouchy type shirt, and when I FINALLY found it I was soo excited. This was around 17 dollars.

Okay, so that's it! So I hope you got an idea on what would be a good buy and what would not (*cough* cheap earrings *cough*)

Bye!! :)

Song Of The Day: Solo- Jason Derulo

1 comment:

  1. Okay so basically I am in love with that slouchy shirt and necklace. Keep up the posts I'm hooked! For more like hits on your site try emailing other bloggers to mention you in their posts because I swear people have no Idea what they are missing out on :)

    your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete