Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Favourites



So... this is exciting! It's my first Favourites blog! I'm always so confused on how you're suppose to spell it... is it 'Favourites' or 'Favorites'. Cause people use both... which one do you use?


Anyway, let me get started!




This is the L'Oreal Clean Definition mascara. I've been using this 24/7 this month. I don't think I have even reached for another mascara. The mascara wand is really flexible, which at first I thought was a little strange, but it really doesn't make a difference. It applies completely clump free if you brush through in a slow even motion. It really gives you a natural look.




*Urban Decay Ammo Palette* Okay, so this is pretty amazing. This palette comes with Urban Decay's ten best selling shadows. These include: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyster Bride, Grifter, & Sin. Let me start off by saying these are SO pigmented it's curazy. Most of them are very glittery, which people might not like. Before I bought it, I heard they were super glittery so I thought I wouldn't like it, but I LOVE it. I don't use the sponge aplicator. I just tossed that away. This is 36 dollars. *I'm deffinetly gonna do some tutorials using this*




*Baby Sparks Dazzle Glass* So I went to MAC and got my first dazzleglass! I was so excited and when I saw this color I fell in love. It's a pretty baby pink with blue/purple glitter in it. It has a brush applicator...I'm not gonna talk much about this product because I will be doing a seperate review on this.





...PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!! :) I am completely obsessed with this show!! I've started reading the books and they are just as amazing. So Ezra and Aria are my new favorite couple! (Other than Damon/Elena and Hermoine/Ron of course). I can't believe 'A.' sent the letter to Aria's mother! Ugh :/ Can't wait for the next episode!

Songs of the Month:

Secret by: The Pierces

Stand In The Rain by: Superchick

Wishes by: Superchick

Secrets: One Republic (i know, i know, same title as the other song haha)


So, what have been YOUR favourites? Please comment and follow, thanks!!


XOXO,

Bella

1 comment:

  1. love the post! but I can't see urban decay picture or pretty little liars
    SHOCK1

    kk love your blog, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete