Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July! + MAC Alice+Olivia Ramble

Happy Fourth of July!! Well, if you live in the US that is :) So, I was planning to show you guys my makeup that I have on...but... I just figured out that my camera is evil and refuses to take a picture of just my eye. *sigh* Anyway, I managed to take a picture of my camera though! So, just because I vowed to post SOME sort of pictuure...here is a picture of my camera (and my eye looking slightly creepy... the flash caught me by suprise hehe...)
Ooh, and do you all wanna see my doggy? You probably don't... but I'm gonna show him anyway.

Awhhh, tangito :) Mi bebito chicito. Hahaha sorry. Isn't he such a good model? Look at him workin' that camera. Awh man, I didn't get his bandana! He's wearing this fourth of july bandana that the groomers but on him. Well anyway! I'm kind of excited for the Alice+OIivia MAC collection that is coming out soon! It's not as large as MAC's other collections but I love the colors! It comes with three Dazzleglass Cremes, three pigments, and three nailpolishes. I really want the aqua/green pigment and the bright pink dazzleglass creme. Temptalia has great pictures of the products, so go check out her website for them.

And here's a picture of my mom (just to annoy her of course) :) :



Well, a picture of her back :) I tried to take one of my sister but I can't risk losing my life. Anyway, I'm completey blank so I NEED REQUESTS! Please, please, please request! I need ideas :D


xoxo,

Bella

1 comment:

  1. I love this post tooo cute!
    I was wondering if maybe you could do a post with different lip glosses and take pictures of them on your lips. I mean MAC (I forgot to mention that before). I love their line but I am never sure if they will be sticky or not. Also maybe show us a review on even drugstore items

    and can you give us the tutorial for the eye look you have in the picture?

    ReplyDelete