Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Neutral Soft Look


Hey! So my friend Sabrina (http://positivelypolished.blogspot.com/) came over my house today and she taught me how to work my camera so it takes pics of eyes! Yeeess, finally I have a look for you guys! Sorry that this is so overdue. The pics you see her is my friend Sabrina being my fabulous model :)




As you can see, this look is very neutral. It's mainly consisted of gold and light brown. The products I used will be listed below.






As for the lips I used a soft nude lipstick and then placed a sheer pink gloss.


Products used:


Any Gold Shadow (I used MAC's All That Glitters)


Any Light Brown Shadow (I used Sephora's Cocoa Powder)


Any Black Mascara (I used Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara)


Any Nude Lipstick (I used MAC's Hue)


Any Sheer Pink Gloss (I used Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Cabana Crush)


Any Light Pink Blush (I used MAC's Dame Blush)


Any natural Bronzer (I used Rimmel's Natural Sun Dance 027 Bronzer)


So, I hope you guys liked it! I will be posting soon another look which is more of a soft smokey look :)


Please follow and comment, and I hope you all are well!


xoxo

Bella


3 comments:

  1. Okay so of course I love this haha. But where is the one eye look I did on your face?! it was FAMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2010/07/mac-alice-olivia-collection-nail-lacquer-swatches-review.html#more-3141

    ps this has the nail polishes for the new alice and olivia line for mac, swatches and everything!

    ReplyDelete